I've been searching for cool drink recipes this summer to share with my readers. Here is a restaurant copycat recipe for McDonald's Vanilla Iced Coffee. Read on to get this recipe and many more below.
Ingredients for McDonald's Vanilla Iced Coffee
- 6 1/3 cups cold water
- 6 Tbsp brewed coffee (cold)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp vanilla extract
- Combine brewed coffee and sweetened condensed milk into a large pitcher.
- Stir thoroughly until the coffee and milk have blended together.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve with glasses filled with ice.
Makes a large pitcher